The Diablo Power Fish gives you the best of both worlds: great performance and maneuverability in a board shape that delivers stability and float. Its width, thickness and lowered rocker make it a perfect small to mid-size wave catcher. Great for larger/heavier shortboarders.
Double wing fish swallow for loose turning performance. The quad fin set-up makes the board faster and more responsive and delivers increased holding power. This board also has FCS plugs installed if you want to add a center trailer fin for even more stability in larger conditions. Bottom is full single to double concave for greater speed and responsiveness. Great looking full red with blue resin tint design on both the deck and the bottom.
Incredible performance and value!
- 100% Hand Shaped
- Top Quality
- Polyurethane Foam / Polyester Resin
- Polished Finish with Resin Tint
- Double Wing Fish Tail
- Full Single to Double Concave
- FCS Removable Quad Fin Set-Up
- Comes Complete with 4 FCS Fins
- Length: 6’2”
- Width: 21 1/4"
- Thickness: 2 3/4"
- Board Construction: Proven fiberglass surfboard construction with hand shaped polyurethane blank and polyester resin.
- Intermediate up to 170 lbs.
- Experienced up to 190 lbs.
Shipping for this board is $95 to USA/48 States.
Shipping to Continental USA/48 States only.